Sorry, This Job has expired
On behalf of an exciting technology company, CY Partners are looking for an enthusiastic Production Coordinator/Engineer.
The company is a world leading industrial technology company providing unique and specialised detection, diagnostic and measurement solutions. Their goal is to drive technical innovation to bring significant benefits to customers within the petroleum industry and in the security tagging niches they serve.
With headquarters in Teesside, North East England, the company employs around 300 people globally, however they are also part of an FTSE 100 company with an annual turnover of £4 billion, and have won many awards for innovation.
This is a wide ranging, exciting role within a business which has plans for major growth.
As a Production Coordinator/ Engineer you will be responsible for managing subcontractor production. The suppliers for these products include contract electronics manufactures and injection moulders. This hands-on role will involve ensuring the continued high quality of Monitors products, whilst driving supply costs down. You will be expected to lead the introduction of new products and will also be responsible for the development of new suppliers. You will also be expected to contribute to administrative tasks associated with supply chain management e.g. WEEE registration
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate:
• HNC/HND or degree in an Electronics, Manufacturing or Quality subject. Note that this is a very hands on role and equivalent experience would be highly valued.
• Knowledge of electronics and the ability to perform component level design modifications is essential. Understanding of electronic production techniques and injection moulding techniques would be advantageous.
• Experience of working in a manufacturing environment - preferably in the electronics industry
• Experience in supply chain management.
• Experience of working within an ISO9001 quality system and good understanding of product quality control
• Experience of production of hazardous area approved (ATEX, FM, CSA) equipment would be advantageous.
• Applicants should be technically minded with the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
• Excellent skills in multi-tasking, good time management and organisation skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing FTSE 100 Company in which people are truly the greatest asset
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners LLP, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.