Sorry, This Job has expired
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Chemist to join a FTSE100 Chemical Manufacturer at their Research facility in North East England.
In this role you will provide analytical support to various departments within the company and assist with a number of different projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a state of the art laboratory with an established, expanding organisation.
Candidates looking to apply to this role should have:
• A minimum of a BSc degree in Chemistry or related subject.
• Hands on experience of GC-MS, GC-FID and ICP-MS amongst other chemical analysis techniques.
• Experience working to ISO standards in a laboratory setting.
• Candidates must be IT proficient and able to multitask.
• Prior industrial experience working in the Chemical or Oil & Gas sectors as an analyst would be highly desirable.
If you are interested in applying to this role please feel free to contact Graham from CY Partners
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: