Analytical Team Leader
Salary: Competitive salary
Exciting opportunity for an Analytical Team Leader to join a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical organisation!
As the Analytical Team Leader you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your analytical of GLP/GMP method validation skills and managerial experience in an established scientific company.
As an Analytical Team Leader your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Develop, validate and apply a range of analytical methodologies. Prepare and where appropriate, approve high quality protocols and scientific reports connected with this work
• Guide other team members in the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies and in the resolution of technical issues
• Design, implement and report investigative studies to resolve technical issues
• Ensure work complies with regulatory guidance and where appropriate, specific client requirements
Desired Skills and Competencies:
• BSc (hons), or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline.
• Knowledge and experience of analytical and particularly chromatographic technologies.
• Good written and oral communication skills and a flexible approach to new work challenges.
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
You will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Analytical Team Leader role or to apply send your CV now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 01914774733 and ask for Sara Boston or alternatively fill in the contact form below: