Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: Burnopfield, County Durham
A leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of niche medicines and services to the Healthcare sector. The client operates through two divisions (Specials and Niche) and across 6 sites in UK and Europe, offering a portfolio of innovative and complementary products and services. The client floated on AIM in December 2014 and was the region’s largest float since 2007. They are a fast-paced, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation with great aspirations!
Within the Aseptic facility they prepare and supply products across a wide range of therapeutic areas and delivery systems. The Aseptic Services is an agile and reliable provider of named patient and batch-made aseptic products prepared to the highest quality standard and delivered UK-wide in less than 24hours.
About the role:
The Aseptic Compounding Technician will be part of the Aseptic Production team compounding aseptically prepared products to required quality standards.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Performing compound manipulation of Cytotoxics, Monoclonal Antibodies and CIVAS in a MHRA licensed aseptic facility. ;
• Following and promoting Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), standard operating procedures and all health and safety regulations such as COSHH and Health & Safety at Work Act;
• Assisting in all aspects of daily support operations (including cleaning, environmental monitoring, picking of raw materials etc.);
• Ensuring all aspects of stock replenishment, decontamination and environmental monitoring are complete in a timely manner;
• Checking the accuracy of technical aspects of the assembly of work trays following satisfactory completion of the departmental training programme;
• Adhering to stringent documentation procedures ensuring accuracy, retrieval and audit trail;
• Complying with Company out of specification and deviation procedures;
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience of aseptic compounding working within a licensed facility or under a section 10 exemption. .
• Be able to prioritise their day to day activities, managing their own time and available resources, to enable successful completion of departmental objectives.
• Work as a team fostering a supportive and comprehensive culture in which strong relationships are built;
• Work with professionalism continually considering the needs of customers, employees and the greater organisation;
• Adopt a positive attitude towards responsibility and maintain trust, admit mistakes and do what is right;
• Display a ‘can-do’ attitude to drive and meet departmental demand. Work across departmental boundaries and breakdown internal barriers listening and learning from one another ensuring determination to achieve results;
The role is full time, 37.5hours per week, Monday to Sunday, between the core operating hours of 6am - 10pm. The successful candidate will be required to work rotational Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: