Assay Development Scientist
Salary: 30K - 35K
An exciting opportunity has arisen as an Assay Development Scientist with a global cancer genomics company based in Cambridgeshire.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity to play a role in developing methods and technologies to guide oncology therapies and treatments.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work as part of a highly skilled team to optimise NGS methods
• Develop technologies to enhance product portfolios
• Streamline workflows in both current and future assays
• Assist in the development of SOP’s
• Conduct literature reviews to improve ctDNA sequencing
Experience & Requirements
• Degree in Biology, Genetics, Chemistry or equivalent
• Experience of working within Molecular biology
• Knowledge of nucleic extraction and PCR analysis
• Experience of next generation sequencing would be advantageous
• Excellent organisational and communicational skills with strong problem-solving abilities
If you think this might be the right role for you send us your CV or contact Lisa Jones at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Lisa Jones or alternatively fill in the contact form below: