Sorry, This Job has expired
Salary: Competitive salary
Duration: 12 months
CY Partners are recruiting a Senior Scientist for a leading biomaterials coatings development company at their state of the art R&D facility on an initial 12 month basis.
The company operates in the field of Biomaterials and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to make an impact in this area.
The duties required in this role are:
• To play a leading role in technical projects and meet project timelines within the R&D team.
• To resolve technical issues using up-to-date knowledge and state-of-art techniques.
• To perform development of coating processes and evaluation of coated samples for a variety of medical devices including silicone hydrogel contact lenses.
• To provide technical expertise on design of experiment, brainstorming and project review.
• To carry out research and development works for fibre sizing..
• To communicate experimental results to the Technical Manager and team member in a timely manner.
• To record experimental details as defined by quality procedures and present updates as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a PhD in polymer science, materials or chemistry and have proven experience of working in a R&D function ideally within a medical devices or healthcare secotro.
In addition a high level degree in either Chemistry, Biomaterials or Polymer Science as well as some prior experience in an industrial setting.
Given the location of the site, access to personal transport is required.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: