Biomedical Production Technologist
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a large number of Production Technologists on permanent contracts, to work within the Microbial Manufacturing team of a growing Teesside based Biotechnology company.
The main duties of these roles will be:
• To contribute to a culture of manufacturing excellence through participation in Technology Transfer into and execution of manufacturing operations within the production facilities
• To undertake responsibility for the day-to-day manufacturing activities of the three Microbial asset streams
• The job holder will understand the requirements of GMP (e.g. Purpose of a BMR, role of a Witness, Good Documentation Practice) and ensure accurate data recording of executed tasks and activities in Quality documentation including but not limited to Batch Manufacturing Records, Logbooks and Qualification Protocols
• Interact with R&D and Engineering personnel as part of a programme team to support Technology Transfer of projects into the manufacturing facilities and to conduct plant and process troubleshooting during manufacture.†
• Execute Technology Transfer and manufacturing activities to achieve manufacture schedule targets.†
Candidates interested in applying to these roles should meet the following criteria:
• BSc degree in a life science subject (or equivalent experience)
• Experience of working in a GMP environment (Desirable)
• Knowledge of USP / DSP manufacturing process (Desirable)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills†
• Experience of using Aseptic Technique (Desirable
• Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Please note that the closing date for applications to this role is Wednesday 20th June.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Graham Hankinson or alternatively fill in the contact form below: