Chemical Operator (Shifts)
CY Partners are currently recruiting for Chemical Production Operative to join a leading specialty chemical manufacturing company at their site on Teesside working on a shift rotation.
Reporting to the shift supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the production plan is followed on shift, modifying it as necessary in consultation with the shift manager
- Recording process information and adherence to process work instructions
- Monitoring production to identify non-conformances and reporting them to the shift manager
- Supporting with technical transfer and scale-up of new processes in conjunction with the process development team.
- Ensuring the safe and complete handover of designated areas to the oncoming shift
To be considered for the position you will have a strong chemistry background, and be qualified to ideally NVQ level 2 / level 3 in PPO or equivalent. A degree in chemistry would be beneficial but not essential for this position. You should have experience of working in a batch production environment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Graham Hankinson or alternatively fill in the contact form below: