Chemical Sales Manager
Benefits: Car Allowance, Benefits & Bonus
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager on behalf of a North East based contract Chemical organisation on a permanent basis.
The company are ideally looking for candidates with a prior technical background in the chemical sector(ideally within Inks, coatings or materials) and some commercial sales knowledge, however candidates interested in moving into a commercial role with no prior experience will also be considered.
This role will involve:
• Being responsible for customer accounts of the company within their Inks & Coatings products portfolio
• Direct promotion of products and management of distributors / agents where appropriate;
• Develop and implement detailed growth business plans for new and active market segments, including the development of new territories, new products and/or new market segments, including potential acquisitions;
• Secure profitable new business opportunities for the Inks & Coatings segment of the business through market-led innovation and including stages such as new product development, driving projects internally, through to product launch;
• Promote new and existing products at industry trade shows and technical conferences;
• Constructing annual budget and issuing monthly formal performance reports, comparing actual and forecast KPIs against budget;
• Responsible for customer care and delivery of products to the customer, on time and in specification, with appropriate support from QC, Logistics and Production departments;
Candidates interested in this role should be:
• Educated to degree level background in Chemistry or related subject (MChem or PhD preferable)
• Prior hands on experience in an industrial R&D role (ideally within the Inks, Coatings or Materials sector)
• Prior technical sales experience, or a strong interest in the commercial aspects of the chemical sector
• Have a clean UK driving licence
• Flexible to travel throughout the UK and worldwide as required
• Be willing to live in the North East of England close to the site (relocation package offered)
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Graham at CY Partners.
Please note that if you are not contacted within 5 working days of your application you have been unsuccessful.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Graham Hankinson or alternatively fill in the contact form below: