Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: Stockley Park
Duration: 6 months
A world leading pharmaceutical company are looking to fill a number of temporary Clinical Safety Scientist roles. They are looking for candidates who are available immediately and the role will be for six months.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Writing safety documents (e.g. periodic reports, signal evaluations, labelling documents, responses to regulatory enquiries, risk management plans) accurately and in a timely manner to meet global compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Supporting the proactive monitoring and evaluation of all aspects of the safety profile of designated products to ensure that optimal decisions are made at all stages of the product lifecycle. This may include planning for safety data collection, data analysis, and interpretation.
• Signal detection, evaluation and related activities.
Experience & Requirements
• Previous industry experience of working in safety evaluation
• Holds relevant qualification or equivalent experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: