Director of Operations
Salary: Excellent salary & benefits
Duration: 12 month FTC
Director of Operations†
An exciting opportunity for an experienced operations professional to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company as Director of Operations at their site in Glasgow on an initial 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Director of Operations will play a strategic leadership role while also ensuring every day operational activities run smoothly and effectively.
This entails responsibility for the core functions of: laboratory operations, Operations excellence, IT and H&S. Responsibilities include execution of business strategies required to grow the business and improve processes across all areas.†
• Proven track record within a Operations Management background.
• Experience of working in a strongly regulated environment.
• Experience of working with Good Manufacturing Processes
• People management skills and experience.
• Science background
• Experience of an enterprise system i.e. SAP
• Strong, confident leadership style that works across different cultures
• Ability to demonstrate corporate values through passion for excellence, courage to face challenges and excellence in delivering exceptional results.
• Strong planning, influencing and project management skills.
• A strategic and analytical thinker.†
• Strong interpersonal, public speaking and communication skills.
• Creative but yet able to work precisely according to procedures, rules and regulations.
• High levels of integrity, confidence, independence and collaboration skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on +44(0)191 477 4733 and ask for Dan Younger or alternatively fill in the contact form below: