Sorry, This Job has expired
Drug Development Project Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a global innovation driven biopharmaceutical business who are investing heavily in scientific and clinical capabilities.†
The Drug Development Project Manager is a core member of the Global Product Team (GPT), led by the Global Medicines Leader (GML) and performs the critical role of managing the operation of the drug development project team (GPT).† You will support project leadership by ensuring alignment of the project strategy with operational delivery.††
There are a range of roles available, from level 1 to level 3, so if you have project management experience from oncology or related field, there could be an opportunity for you.
The Project Manager role will involve:
• Providing project management leadership by ensuring alignment of the project strategy with operational delivery
• Driving the efficient operation of the global product team (including overall plans, priorities and risk management)
• Leading smaller work streams by creating a shared sense of purpose, inspiring and energising others
• Focusing the team on the right activities at the right time
• Able to identify development opportunities for team members
• Contributing to or leading specific aspects of preparing for governance interactions†
• Driving success by supporting teams through governance and key company processes that allows efficient (timely and informed) decision making for senior leaders††
Overall, you will be a role model for learning, innovation, expanding cross-functional collaboration skills and conflict resolution. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Science or similar appropriate discipline. The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager, with strong leadership skills, with functional experience within the pharmaceutical industry and the drug development process.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who are leaders in discovering, developing, manufacturing, and marketing of small molecules and biologics for vital areas of healthcare, which include some of the world's most serious illnesses: oncology, cardiovascular, infection, autoimmune, respiratory, and inflammation.†
The company are active in over one hundred countries with a growing presence in emerging markets including China, Brazil, Mexico and Russia, and employ over 50,000 people.†
If this role sounds like you, apply with your CV now. Feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: