Duration: 1 year
A world leading pharmaceutical company is looking to fill an Epidemiologist vacancy. The right candidate would ideally be able to start in the next month and the contract would be for a year period. The position can be based out of either Stevenage or Uxbridge.
Role & Responsibilities
• Supporting epidemiologic projects in align with the research and development strategy
• Carry out projects related to disease understanding relevant to drug development and clinical trials (e.g. incidence, prevalence, risk factors, comorbidities, etc)
• Conducting literature reviews and convert study reports into draft manuscript sections for peer review publication
Experience & Requirements
• A Masters, PhD or equivalent experience in Public Health or Epidemiology
• An Undergraduate degree in Biomedical Science, Pharmacology or similar.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
• Previous experience of working in epidemiology or public health
If you are interested in this role, or have any questions, please contact Tom Gordon at CY Partners
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 01914774733 and ask for Tom Gordon or alternatively fill in the contact form below: