Global Product Manager - Antibodies
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Global Product Manager – Antibodies
An excellent opportunity has come up for an experienced Product Manager to join a leading life science organisation at their site in Newcastle. The Product Manager will be responsible for the development, launch and on-market life cycle management of the company product portfolio. You will also drive revenue performance of manual antibody products and manage product performance, launches and product portfolio strategies to differentiate the client’s products in the marketplace.
Main responsibilities of the role:
• Responsibility/accountability for a portion of the product portfolio and global revenue
• Manage products throughout their lifecycle ensuring continuing commercial success of new products and pruning of old products
• Own the maintenance and growth of a portion of antibody portfolio business
• Drive marketing activities and development of sales tools to maximize product revenues
• Execute launch of new products according to Product Launch Excellence (PLE) process
• Develop product portfolio strategies including pricing, competition and market conditions
• Remain up to date with relevant regional markets on prices, competition and opportunities.
• Work with the Strategy and Innovations group on potential new product opportunities
• Work with R&D on new product development according to the PLE and APD process
The successful candidate will have extensive experience working in Medical Diagnostics Product Management or Marketing and/or Sales experience within the sector. Good commercial acumen of the Anatomic Pathology Diagnostics space preferred. Candidates will also be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in relevant scientific discipline. Overall this a great opportunity to join a growing business, with career progression a big part of their success.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now with your CV, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Tom Kirkpatrick or alternatively fill in the contact form below: