Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: Multiple Locations
Head of Environmental Fate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Environmental Fate/Environmental Exposure to join a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. The Head of Environmental Fate/Environmental Exposure can be based in Harrogate, Derby, or Basel, Switzerland. The successful candidate will lead and develop the existing environmental fate team providing high level technical and regulatory consultancy services to internal and external clients.
The company deal with pesticide and non-pesticide products including conventional chemicals, biochemicals, microbials, biocides, cosmetics, consumer products and products of biotechnology and with foods, food ingredients, and nutrition. Their multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Providing strategic scientific advice to clients on European regulatory environmental fate/environmental exposure issues
• Conducting environmental exposure assessments for European regulatory submissions of plant protection products, biocides and other chemicals
• Developing and leading a successful team
• Developing a client base for high level environmental risk assessment services including identifying additional environmental business development opportunities
• Ensuring that projects are delivered to high standards, on time and within agreed budget
Ideally the successful candidate will have an MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in chemistry, biology or a closely related scientific discipline together with experience of working in a regulatory environment. You will also have a proven track record of successful environmental exposure regulatory submissions for pesticides and/or biocides in the EU, and be familiar and comfortable in senior management positions.
If this role is of interest, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for a confidential chat.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: