Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on Experience
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Head of Quality (QP)
An exciting opportunity for an experienced quality professional to join a leading pharmaceutical company as Head of Quality at their growing site in Newcastle on a permanent basis.
Responsible for embedding a common Quality Culture and everyday business behaviours to support collaborative working relationships between operations and quality teams, this is a crucial appointment for a rapidly growing site.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
• To ensure current and future EU/UK GMDP requirements are met and that an effective Pharmaceutical Quality system is maintained
• To effectively lead the site Quality team in maintaining and continuously improving GMDP standards at the Newcastle site
• Build in house know-how, capacity and capability within the quality team to support business growth
• Lead site inspections and communications with Regulatory Authorities related to GMDP
• Lead the Quality Management Review process and report the site quality performance to senior management
• To perform the Qualified Person duties in accordance with current guidelines
• To carry out the routine duties of a Responsible Person in accordance with the EU GDP Guidelines
• Departmental budget management responsibilities
Personal attributes to include:
This is a key role for the client at an important time in the Newcastle site’s development.
• The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience as a senior manager in Pharmaceutical Quality based roles working to EU GMP.
• As well as having a practical approach to developing and implementing procedures and processes within a regulated environment, the successful candidate will be able to work within a global matrix organisation and realise a global quality strategy.
• The successful candidate will have experience in working as a qualified person within pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, including batch certification.
• Strong leadership/team management skills and experience.
If you have the skills and experience and you are looking for a new challenge, we would be delighted to discuss this opportunity further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: