Sorry, This Job has expired
Duration: 6 Months
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit two Laboratory Assistants to join a global pharmaceutical company at their facility in Ware, Hertfordshire on a 6 month contract. This role is based within the Packaging Materials Laboratory where testing of all companies packaging materials are tested.
This is a role suitable for entry level candidates and an excellent opportunity to gain some experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Tasks required will include:
• The analysis a physical packaging samples
• Following SOPs exactly
• Accurately record data on both paper work and the SAP system.
• Support the laboratory team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
• Ensure Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory are maintained at all times.
• Maintain effective working relationships within the department and with relevant customers and suppliers.
• A-level or higher qualifications in a Maths or Science subject
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working to quality standards in a previous role would be beneficial
If you are interested in this position please send across a copy of your CV ASAP.
For more information please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: