Salary: Very Competitive
A fantastic opportunity for a Laboratory Scientist has arisen to work with a premier, independent bio-analytical company in Yorkshire. This highly reputable company has provided quality service for the biochemical and pharmaceutical industry. As a Laboratory Scientist, you will primarily perform immunological development, validation and sample analysis in support of human drug development.
• In depth knowledge of quantitative bioanalysis, ELISA methodologies and the application of such techniques to PK, biomarker and ADA assays.
• Ability to handle laboratory tasks independently such as preparation and train others when required.
• Awareness of chromatographic based methodologies.
• Ability to foresee and overcome analytical issues, improving and creating method development experiments.
• Have the flexibility to undertake multiple potentially complex roles simultaneously.
• Detailed approach to record keeping with high accuracy.
• Knowledge of GLP and regulations pertaining to bioanalysis.
Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level or higher degree level, in a relevant scientific subject.
Experience in a bioanalytical GLP environment is beneficial.
If you feel you have the right qualities and are looking to work in a flexible and friendly environment, then send us your CV or contact Ammad Mirza at CY partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 01914774733 and ask for Ammad Mirza or alternatively fill in the contact form below: