Benefits: Good holiday allowance Pension Training
An exciting opportunity has arisen as an Organic Chemist with a leading pharmaceutical company based in Oxfordshire.
This role will provide an excellent opportunity to play a major role in developing key processes in drug development in an exciting and innovative environment. This role will be ideal for someone looking to make a real impact within the field of organic chemistry and build a dynamic and progressive career.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A chemistry degree or related
• Strong analytical and decision-making capabilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with online literature research tools and organic synthesis
• Experience of purification techniques such as HPLC, LC-MS and NMR
The role will include:
• Completion of lab-based chemistry tasks assigned by line manager in keeping with company quality standards and time frames.
• Clearly and accurately record and communicate results to the line manager and other team members.
• Supervise and provide training to colleagues within the product development team.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or would like any further details about this role, please contact Lisa Jones at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Lisa Jones or alternatively fill in the contact form below: