Sorry, This Job has expired
Salary: Competitive salary
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic and hard working Chemists to work in the Pilot Plant of a growing Pharmaceutical manufacturing organization based in Oxford.
This position is suitable for recent graduates in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline, or for candidates with prior work experience in a GMP or Lab based environment that are looking for a career change.
**Please note that these roles are shift based and will require some nights and weekends, so having access to personal transport would be highly advised.**
• To operate the pilot plant reactors and ancillary equipment following all current procedures (IOPs, BPGs, etc.) to maintain high standards of safety, housekeeping, hygiene and quality.
• Supported by a Management team and colleagues to ensure that written instruction/directions are followed correctly.
• Support environmental monitoring and report/record information.
• Carry out routine maintenance and re-configuration to reaction vessels and ancillary equipment to ensure production is carried out in a timely and safe manner, complying with Health and Safety obligations.
• Participate fully and diligently in all training schemes to ensure that high standards of safety and quality in line with the regulations are maintained at all times.
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree in Chemistry, or other related discipline or equivalent experience
• Awareness of GMP, regulatory aspects, and pharmaceutical regulations desirable.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Able to interact effectively and positively with internal customers.
• Good time management and prioritization capabilities. Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Flexible and adaptable with creative problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in applying to this role please submit an up to date CV ASAP and feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: