Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: West Yorkshire
Planning & Scheduling Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced planning/scheduling manager to join a global chemicals company at their site in West Yorkshire on a permanent basis. You will be responsible & accountable for all aspects of production including planning, blending and production as well as all Logistics and Production Administration for the site.
Main aspects of the role include:
• Accountability for ensuring all stocks levels including raw materials, wastes and packaging fall within both legal framework limits, (EA/COMAH)
• Generation of stock reports and other KPIs relating to the performance in relation to stocks, production rates vs planned
• Planning the utilisation of the crude bulk storages and product storages so that there is efficient use of the storage assets and the materials storage locations
• Generation and resolution of NCRs for materials falling outside the requirements of the site in conjunction with the Production Manager, Technical Manager and the sales teams.
• Liaison with Front Office and Transport department on a daily basis to ensure the customer’s requirements are met, to ensure good customer relations are maintained at all times, minimising demurrage and unnecessary cost
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, networking, coaching and communication skills, particularly across all levels of a manufacturing/chemical processing environment. You will have considerable experience running scheduling in a manufacturing environment, and be passionate about driving an effective Continuous Improvement Culture.
If this sounds like you, apply now with your CV, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: