Polymer Production Technologist
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
CY Partners are looking to recruit a Polymer Production Technician on behalf of a Global chemical manufacturer based on Teesside.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within the manufacturing team at a state of the art facility.
The requirements of the role are to:
• Co-ordinate and process incoming orders to meet agreed production schedules
• Lead and manage additional staff as and when required, taking full responsibility for their performance in terms of workload, quality and deadlines
• Develop additional internal staff resources, to meet high volume production demand or challenging deadlines
• Conduct purchasing and supply activity to maintain tracer stock levels, product availability and product quality.
• Liaise with customers to ratify product specification, to ensure quality and quantity meets with needs and requirements
• Maintain all equipment to high standards
• Assist with analysis and other laboratory duties when required.
• Meet the requirements of any lab accreditation needed
For the majority of time you will be required to work autonomously and be responsible for all decisions within the polymer production process. Due to occasional high volume demand on production, you will also be required to train, co-ordinate and supervise additional internal staff resources; you will be responsible for their performance in terms of workload, quality and deadlines, therefore having experience of supervising or managing others will be a distinct advantage.
You will be responsible for meeting production deadlines whilst maintaining the high quality standards expected by our customers.
A strong background in Chemistry, ideally to degree level is required and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Experience of working and maintaining automated production equipment would be advantageous however not essential as full training will be provided.
In addition, we are looking for an individual who is well organised, methodical and accurate, with a good attention to detail. You will need to have a good level of communication skills, both verbal and written; and you will be flexible with an ability to learn and develop within the role.
If you are interested in this role please contact Graham at CY Partners
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Graham Hankinson or alternatively fill in the contact form below: