Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Process Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Development Manager to join a global life science company at their site in Newcastle on a permanent basis. Responsible for developing current operational processes to reduce supply risk, improve efficiency and maintain system compliance, this role will maintain oversight of operational projects and ensure resources are allocated to deliver required results as well as ensuring that all manufacturing processes and equipment are maintained to cGMP standards.
Main aspects of the role will include:
• Responsibility for developing operational processes to reduce supply risk and increase efficiency.
• Scheduling and adherence for all maintenance and calibration activities for cGMP equipment across site to maintain capability and compliance current good manufacturing practice.†
• Maintaining compliance of site validation master plan to current good manufacturing practice requirements.
• Process validation to meet current good manufacturing practice.
• Oversight of all projects within Operations to ensure alignment of objectives to business needs, co-ordination of resources and required support activities.†
• Maintaining waste reduction funnel and scorecard within operations.
• Development of and oversight of an operator training programme to ensure capability in current good manufacturing practice and use of lean tools is maintained across all manufacturing operations.†
• To support Manufacturing Manager†
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving results through process development, preferably within a highly regulated environment. You will also have a strong understanding of life science related production processes, having worked to MHRA/FDA/ISO13485 guidelines. A strong understanding of Lean manufacturing requirements is essential, having proven experience of driving through change.†
This is a brand new role within the business and is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow and shape the role as they see fit. Apply now with your CV, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: