Sorry, This Job has expired
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Product Stewardship Support Specialist at a world-class specialist chemical company based in Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will come from a Chemistry/Environmental background with laboratory experience and an interest in environmental safety.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide support and expertise to a product’s environmental, health and safety related effects from development through to manufacture and final disposal
- Support Safety Data Sheet processes and ensure product classifications are correct
- Handle actions arising from manufacturing specification changes
- Review formulation regulations for new product commercialisations
- Respond directly to customer enquiries
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or Environmental Sciences, or a relevant scientific discipline
- Capability to manage own workload priorities and take initiative
- Attention to detail with the ability to understand the interconnectivity of data
- Strong multi-tasking, time-management and organisational skills
- Strong drive to meet targets and timelines
You will be working for a well-established organisation that is recognised for their leading-edge research and reliability in delivering products. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you’re interested please feel free to send in your CV or call Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: