Sorry, This Job has expired
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
A new position as a Production Specialist has become available at a world leading medical devices company. This is the opportunity to progress your career and work for a company with a global reach, with customers across Europe, Asia, the US and South America.
As a Production Specialist you will work within a highly regulated Manufacturing Improvement department and be comfortable liaising with several departments across the business. Other key responsibilities include:
• Carrying out feasibility studies, designing experiments and protocols
• Ensuring hazardous chemicals and reagents are handled according to COSSH regulations
• Assessing new materials and equipment for their suitability and providing feedback
• Developing specialist knowledge of immunoassays to contribute to the design of future products
• A PhD (or equivalent) in Biological Sciences or related discipline
• Experience of assay development is a plus
• Knowledge of immunology/immunodiagnostics
• Strong problem-solving ability
• A good communicator
If this opportunity is of interest to you, I look forward to receiving your CV!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: