QC Team Leader
Benefits: Excellent benefits
Quality Control (QC) Team Leader
An excellent opportunity has come up for an experienced Quality Control Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical CDMO that delivers high-quality active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and finished dose formulation development and manufacturing services.
This is a key member of the Quality Management and Middle Management Teams; reporting directly into the Quality Manager. You will manage all aspects of the sites Quality Control function to ensure company and regulatory standards are adhered to in relation to API Manufacture.
Main responsibilities of the role are to:
• Establish systems and processes to ensure a safe working environment in the QC laboratory
• Establish systems and processes to ensure that QC procedures, systems, data and documentation follow cGMP, data integrity requirements, regulations and meet the needs of the Manufacturing and Supply processes.
• Ensure that QC Team is aligned to the requirements of the production plan and regulatory commitments.
• Deliver GMP compliant QC data/reports through management of an internal QC team or 3rd arties for the support of batch release and stability.
• Ensure change controls, quality deviations, out of specification results and quality / business risks associated with area of responsibility are appropriately investigated, reviewed, mitigated and closed out.
• Author or review analytical data and commentary for regulatory submissions as required.
• Represent Quality Control during internal audits and regulatory inspections for area of responsibility.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have extensive technical knowledge and experience of analytical skills including GC, HPLC, Spectroscopy, Particle size and Wet chemistry. Applicants will also have a thorough understanding of the GMP/GLP documentation requirements of a QC lab in a manufacturing setting.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a workplace that offers a competitive base salary, generous company pension scheme, Life assurance and an employee share incentive scheme, then apply with your CV now. Please also feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Tom Kirkpatrick or alternatively fill in the contact form below: