QC Technician / Analyst / Senior Analyst (Shifts)
A number of fantastic opportunities have become available for a QC Technician / Analyst / Senior Analyst (depending on experience) at a leading Development and Manufacturing Biotechnology organisation. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of biological and analytical chemistry techniques, ideally with previous experience in a cGMP regulated environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support all QC and QA efforts in large analytical programs
- Perform sampling, analysis and interpretation of facility water and environment monitoring samples
- Provide support to all manufacturing facilities
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to A Level/HND/Degree level in a relevant scientific discipline
- 1 year’s experience in a cGMP laboratory environment would be an advantage; or at least proven knowledge of cGMP
- Willing to work days/nights shift pattern which includes routine weekend working
- Experience using HPLC or ELISA would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- A comprehensive understanding of biological, microbiological and analytical chemistry techniques
- Proven ability to mentor and lead a team
You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Harriet Mak or alternatively fill in the contact form below: