Sorry, This Job has expired
Duration: Initial 3 month contract
Quality Coordinator - Medical Devices
This is an excellent opportunity for a quality professional to gain experience with a leading blue chip FMCG, Medical Device and Pharmaceutical company. The site in Slough is looking for motivated, organised candidates to join their Quality Supply Chain Team.
- Batch release and verification on class I and II Medical Devices.
- Carry out deviations, investigate complaints and perform CAPAs.
- Review documentation, batch certificates, and artwork.
- Comply with QMS standards
- Report to the Medical Device Supply Chain Manager
- Ideally at least 2-3 years within a FMCG, pharmaceutical or medical devices industry.
- Solid experience within QA (quality assurance)
- Preferably have worked to ISO13485, CE mark, FDA or GxP
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP or call Anna Cornfield for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: