Salary: 23,000 - 26,000
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Quality Engineer to work for a globally recognised company based at their site in the North East.
The Quality Engineer will work closley with the Operations group and provide technical support to ensure products and processes meet the required quality standards.
Key responisbilities include:
• Lead investigations for both customer complaints and internal process/product failures and drive the implementation of appropriate corrective and preventation actions.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement initiatives within the quality department. Provide continuous improvement support to the team. Interput, use and analyse data to drive improvements in order to achieve goals and targets.
• Develop relationships with Customers and the Commercial Team by providing technical support on and off Site.
• Priovide assistance with routine validations & custom testing
• Conduct internal & external audits.
• Degree in a Scientific or Engineering based subject
• Experience within the Pharmaceutical\Biotech or Engineering Industry.
• Sound working knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) & applicable ISO standards (ISO9001/ISO13485)
• Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement with exceptional problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interface well with others at all levels, including Customers & Suppliers.
• Qualified ISO Auditor
• Detailed knowledge of Validation processes.
• Exceptional report writing skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 01914774733 and ask for Sara Boston or alternatively fill in the contact form below: