Quality Engineer - PPAP
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer at a leading manufacturing company based in the West Midlands. The role will involve planning and directing all site quality engineering PPAP activities to GMP regulations, with the ideal candidate coming from a production/manufacturing environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for development and maintenance of production quality standards and documentation, including defining quality requirements for new products, preparing quality documentation, continuous improvement and adhering to the Quality Management System
- Continuous Improvement activities
- Ensure compliance to and maintenance of IATF 16949
- Resolution of problems and recording defect material and Customer Complaints
- Conduct internal audits and participate in external audits
- Maintain and report on the performance of the Quality System
- Review all necessary documents associated with the QMS and Quality Manual
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- HNC or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Certificate in ISO 13485:2016 Internal Auditor, or good working knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 QMS
- Medical experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Proven experience and knowledge of IAFT 16949:2016 QMS
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and customer-facing skills
- Willing to travel when required (occasional)
You will be working for a well-established manufacturing organisation, and you will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you’re interested please feel free to send in your CV or call Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Harriet Mak or alternatively fill in the contact form below: