Sorry, This Job has expired
Ref: JR - 120345
If you are interested in building a rewarding career within the recruitment industry this could be an ideal opportunity for you. We are a fast paced Company that require an energetic, self-motivated and organised candidate to join our lively, vibrant team. We are specialists for contract & permanent staffing for all engineering, logistics/supply chain and cyber sectors across the UK, Europe and the Middle East. We are a close-knit young team who are very close and sociable.
• To source candidates, by utilising the company database and own initiative.
• To call and register suitable applicants and confirm their suitability, availability for any potential roles.
• To follow company best practice, in sourcing suitable candidates.
• To achieve weekly/monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
• To assist the Directors in successfully placing the candidates and managing client accounts.
• To write and place adverts on various different sites.
• To use specific criteria provided by the Directors to search designated searchable websites and produce an applicant shortlist, to then call and sell potential positions.
• To ensure that the interviews are confirmed by telephone and preparation interviews are conducted.
• Ambitious with the ability to sell a product (Candidates).
• Target driven and able to prioritise a busy workload.
• Confident on telephone and professional in your manner.
• A-C in Maths & English preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in recruiting
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
• Customer focused.
• Confident and friendly.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Accurate and a fast learner.
• Well presented.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: