Regulatory Affairs Associate
Salary: 24,000 - 25,000
As the Regulatory Affairs Associate you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in regulatory affairs in an established personal care and household chemicals company based in Southern England.
- Understanding and determining regulatory requirements in each relevant country market
- Ensuring compliance to company quality policies
- Developing and documenting new processes
- Working with stakeholders to identify and distribute data
- Create documentation for product complaince†
- Providing critical support to regulatory/registration needs for products
If you are currently in a Regulatory Affairs role or are a life scientist hoping to move into this industry this is the ideal next step in your career.
The ideal candidate will hold a scientific degree (or equivalent), and have experience in/knowledge of regulatory affairs.
For more information about the Regulatory Affairs Associate role or to apply send your CV now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Rachel Galler or alternatively fill in the contact form below: