Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: Stockley Park
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a proactive and experienced Regulatory Project Manager. The ideal candidate would be able to start immediately and would be based out of Stockley Park.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide regulatory advice, leadership and expertise to brand teams and cross functional groups
• Implementing effective regulatory strategy in line with business needs
• Ensure product information is compliant with Marketing Authorisations MA’s
• Co-ordinate national responses to regulatory questions
• Responsible for management of product documentation registration
Experience & Requirements
• Practical experience of national/EU regulations and guidelines
• Knowledge of drug development process and regulatory affairs
• Ability to work in a complex environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Lisa Jones at CY Partners
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: