Scientific Officer (Medical Information Officer)
Location: North Yorkshire
Benefits: Excellent Salary and Benefits
Job Title: Scientific Officer (Medical Information Officer)
Location: North East/North Yorkshire
Salary: £18,500 to £20,500 plus bonus and excellent benefits†
We have multiple exciting opportunities for Scientific Officers (MIO), who are highly motivated and keen on progressing their career within a forward thinking organisation.
To be successful in this role you will be a good team player and have excellent communication skills. This is a non-lab based role but offers a great opportunity to commence a career in the Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry.
A full induction and ongoing training is provided to allow you to rapidly develop the skills required to become an effective Medical Information Officer, and to progress your career further in the Company for those with the necessary desire and aptitude.†
Main Purpose of Job:
You will have the opportunity to work with UK and global organisations who are key clients of the business, providing a high quality Medical Information service in respect of designated clients/products.
• Degree in Science (biomedical sciences, biology, biochemistry etc.).
• Have excellent communication, customer service, IT and manual skills.
• Work accurately and responsibly.
• Pay attention to detail.
• Enjoy working as part of a team.
• Have a strong work ethic.
• Be highly customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
• Have the ability to achieve and maintain high standard with meticulous attention to detail.
• Be highly self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
• Be a trustworthy and understanding of confidentiality issues.
• Will have a hands on approach with a “can do” attitude.
• Be professional, tactful and friendly.
This will be a challenging but highly rewarding role with the prospect of gaining valuable experience within a highly driven environment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 4774733 and ask for Anth Mckeown or alternatively fill in the contact form below: