Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: Excellent salary & benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global life science company at their site in Newcastle as a R&D Scientist. You will join them as they continue to expand their range of high quality diagnostic products.
• Working to within a highly regulated environment and state of the art laboratory, devising plans for the design and development of new products.†
• Microscopic slide examination and interpretation of antibody/probe staining primarily on formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue where required.
• Participation in technical support and customer complaint investigations, when requested.†
• Ability to undertake research with minimal supervision and work competently on an individual basis or as part of a team.
• Ability to write design and development plans and reports
• Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work across project-related departments.
• Effective organisation skills with a proven ability to manage complex technical projects
• Good presentation skills Required Skills/Experience
• Experienced in relevant/appropriate scientific domain
• Experienced histopathology and immunohistochemistry scientist††
This is a great opportunity to join an established company in an interesting and varied research role. Apply with your CV now, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: