Senior Project Manager
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits
Senior Project Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Project Manager to join a global, innovation driven biopharmaceutical business. This position plays a highly visible, critical role in successfully delivering innovative medicines through the drug development process to patients.
This role is a great career opportunity for drug development project managers who are highly motivated to succeed. If you’re a passionate communicator adept at motivating matrixed team members, and can bring an entrepreneurial spirit, this is a great chance be a part of bringing innovative medicines to patients.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Provide program management leadership by active input into the project strategy & vision, ensuring alignment of the project strategy with operational delivery,
• Lead elements of the drug project strategy or cross-project and portfolio strategies, or other initiatives, where project leadership of complex sub-projects is needed.
• Coach project teams towards successful issue resolution and decision making, and focus the team on the right activities at the right time. Identify development opportunities for team members.
• Serve as a core member and drive efficient operation of the Global Project Team (GPT) including overall plans, priorities and risk management.
• Contribute to / lead specific aspects of preparing for governance interactions.
• Drive new investment activities by actively navigating teams through governance and key company processes that allows efficient (timely and informed) decision making for senior leaders.
• Lead by example in learning, innovation, cross-functional collaboration and conflict resolution; seek opportunities to change paradigm and removes barriers within and outside the team.
• Champion company best practices and adaption of new project management practices.
This is a senior Project Management role with drug development, so experience within any of the following therapeutic areas is essential: Oncology / Immuno-oncology / Respiratory / cardio-vascular / metabolic disease / infection, neuroscience and autoimmune disease.
Ideally candidates will have an advanced degree (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline, and have in-depth knowledge of drug development process, particularly late stage clinical development.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Tom Kirkpatrick or alternatively fill in the contact form below: