Sorry, This Job has expired
Duration: 5 months initially
A contract opportunity for at least 5 months is available in Product Quality Pharma R&D primarily based in Ware, (Hertfordshire) but also supporting other sites that fall within the department’s responsibilities.
This position provides an ideal development opportunity for someone to increase their quality knowledge and gain hands on experience of QA activities and GMP quality systems.
The successful candidate will have a key role in ensuring quality and compliance of Investigational Medicinal Products used worldwide in conjunction with business partners. In addition the job holder will have the opportunity to further develop existing expertise and to gain experience within an R&D environment.
• Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of cGMP and Quality Assurance
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to organise own work and manage/prioritise multiple tasks effectively
• Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
• Experience of working in a team environment
• Understanding of IT applications
• Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Scientific or Quality discipline
• Knowledge of clinical trials and investigational medicinal product supply
• Good problem solving skills
• Experience of batch release activities with respect to Manufacturing and Packaging
General support to the QA teams including:
• Documentation review including batch record review
• Assessment of Customer complaints and vendor complaints and make recommendations for corrective and preventative actions, and to follow up on the implementation of those recommendations.
•Assessment of Temperature excursions at clinical centres
•Maintenance of databases as directed
• Highlight issues and provide assistance to business areas on quality matters.
• Communicates effectively with team members and escalates issues to the QA team
• Supports continuous improvement as directed
If you have any questions or are interested in applying please contact Tom Gordon at CY Partners
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: