Salary: Competitive salary
As the Senior Scientist you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your immunoassay and biochemistry laboratory skills in an established Life Sciences company based in Ayrshire.
As the Senior Scientist your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Development of immunoassay based products to company specification
• Leading development projects
• Supervision of staff including duties such as: staff training and contributing to appraisals
• Maintenance of R+D equipment and documentation
• Provision of technical support to other departments when required
• Contributing to trouble shooting and problem solving activities
• Assist with preparation of materials for sales and marketing for new and existing products
• Preparation of production procedures and QC procedures
If you are currently in an immunoassay based role or are currently working in a biochemistry laboratory this is the ideal next step in your career.
Skills and Competencies required for role:
• In depth knowledge of immunoassay technology
• Lateral flow experience would be very beneficial
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant biochemical methods and technologies
• Understanding of the requirements for new products
• Skills in experimental design and practice
• Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams
• Ability to plan development projects and deliver them on to schedule
• Excellent presentation skills
For more information about the Senior Scientist role or to apply send your CV now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on +44(0)191 477 4733 and ask for Dan Younger or alternatively fill in the contact form below: