Senior Scientist (Gene Editing)
Duration: 1 year
A world leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology company is looking to fill a one-year temporary vacancy in the Transgene Discovery team based in Stevenage.
Requirements & Experience
• PhD (or equivalent experience) in molecular/cellular biology, immunology, virology or a related discipline.
• Scientific: You will possess significant laboratory experience in molecular biology techniques. Specifically, gene editing (e.g. CRISPR), T cell and tissue culture experience. Ideally with experience of characterising gene alterations following editing by flow cytometry or other techniques
• Teamwork: Demonstrated ability to interact effectively within a multi-disciplinary team and with other internal and external business partners using influencing, communication and relationship building skills. Demonstrated ability to multitask and react and adapt to changing priorities and business direction.
• Communication: Attention to detail and good communication and documentation skills will be expected, as will be a flexible commitment to adding value within the role. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate your work and data to various audiences in the form of presentations and written reports.
• Problem Solving: Demonstrated ability to break down complex problems into achievable goals and provide effective solutions that meet the needs of our business partners
If you are interested in this role, or have any questions, please contact Tom Gordon at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 01914774733 and ask for Tom Gordon or alternatively fill in the contact form below: