Senior Scientist - Investigations
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Senior Scientist – Investigations
A great opportunity for an experienced Scientist to join a leading life science organisation at their site in Newcastle. The main scope of the role is assessment of product concerns arising from areas such as customer complaints and internal product surveillance. Dealing with Cellular Pathology and immunohistochemistry principles, you will have experience in microscopic slide examination and interpretation of antibody/probe staining primarily on formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue.
Main aspects of the role includes:
• Participation in investigations to address product concerns arising from customer complaints and internal product surveillance.
• To provide technical leadership to an investigation; develop, plan, and execute experiments to determine root cause and the timely implementation of corrective actions
• Work within the Newcastle Quality Management System to ensure investigations are carried out through the Non-Conformance and CAPA Processes.
• Acting as part of a team, or as a project lead, to Technical Service Projects and if required, provide supervisory support and mentoring for a small project team.
• To manage multiple internal stakeholders throughout the investigation process, from tissue culture production to manufacturing, to quality control and quality assurance for the benefit of the assessment
Candidates must have extensive experience in relevant/appropriate scientific domain, with a track record of achievement and an ability to ensure accountability to ensure business needs are met in a sustained and timely manner. The successful candidate will have proven and demonstrable experience in writing plans and reports, and experience in project management.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now with your CV, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Tom Kirkpatrick or alternatively fill in the contact form below: