Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: Stirling, Scotland
A medical diagnostics company based in Scotland is recruiting for an experienced Senior Statistician to join their expanding team.
Working within the product assurance group, you will be responsible for the analysis of data and reporting of studies surrounding medical device development and manufacture. You will also play an active role in promoting the best use of statistics and statistical techniques across the organisation.
• Analysis of data, authoring and review of technical reports and validation documents to support development and manufacture of a medical device across various areas including:
o Verification and validation of key product performance measures and characteristics.
o Product stability trials.
o Ensuring clinical trials using the device are appropriately powered and analysis and review of clinical study results.
o Review of historical performance of the device and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Development and maintenance of product calibration procedures and release criteria.
• Support technical teams across the business in the planning, design and analysis of experiments to develop and commercialise medical devices.
• Adherence to GxP and relevant regulatory documents.
• Design of studies to relevant standards and guidelines.
• Leading a data-driven approach to developing world-class medical devices.
• Providing coaching and mentoring to people in the use of statistics across the organisation as required.
• Presentation and discussion of data with colleagues and audiences with various technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Degree level qualification in statistics or mathematics.
Demonstrable experience of application of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments in a science or engineering environment.
In-depth knowledge of at least one statistical software package.
Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with people at different levels across the organisation and with different levels of statistical understanding.
Medical Device experience.
Experience of analysis of clinical trials.
Previous use of SAS and Minitab.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: