Sorry, This Job has expired
A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a Senior Formulation Manager at a leading Pharmaceutical services company based in Oxfordshire. The role will involve communicating the Company and Department strategy to lead formulation development studies, including customer interaction and new business development.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and coach a team in Formulation, as well as provide mentoring, technical expertise and guidance
- Provide technical expertise and support for the life-cycle of formulation development activities
- Engage with internal and external customers, and ensure project delivery meets expectations
- Assist with developing and retaining quality talent
- Oversee the execution of both standalone and integrated projects, including timelines, resources and budgets
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- PhD in Pharmaceutics, or other relevant Chemistry related degree
- Industrial experience and technical expertise within Formulation Development Business and Drug Product Formulation, specifically in delivery of insoluble drugs in non-clinical studies
- Leadership experience with proven management skills
- Proficient in complex project management with the ability to anticipate problems
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple expectations and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You will be working for a well-established global company with state-of-the-art facilities, who values and builds on trust, quality and teamwork. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you’re interested please feel free to send in your CV or call Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: