Sorry, This Job has expired
Location: Barnard Castle
Duration: 6 months
A world leading pharmaceutical company is looking to fill a temporary Stability Analyst vacancy. The position would be starting sometime in the next month.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Undertake the testing of products to authorised techniques, methods and agreed timescales
· Producing valid stability testing data
· Review data and make recommendations to the Team Manager
· Carrying out peer checking of analytical documentation
· Maintaining standards of health and safety and Good Control of Laboratory Practice
· Conducting routine equipment maintenance and calibration of laboratory apparatus
Experience & Requirements
· A scientific degree or equivalent
· Prior laboratory experience or an industrial placement
· It is desirable for the candidate to have prior experience of working in a GMP/GLP setting.
· Competency in using HPLC techniques would be advantageous
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: