Sorry, This Job has expired
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Engineer to join a growing Technology company based in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis. The main focus of this position is to develop and maintain a company-wide supplier management programme, including the selection of new suppliers, development of supplier relationships and ensuring optimum service and product quality are achieved.
• Define and manage the process for approval of new suppliers
• Develop the communications protocol between suppliers and ourselves (1 supplier, 1 contact).
• Manage product quality off site by signing off inspections, issuing build warrants, approval to ship etc
• Manage the closure of FAT documents as required
• Implementing and maintaining a supplier development program
• Monitoring and measuring of supplier performance through regular meetings and taking action where required.
• Ensuring a range of suppliers are available for all products and services required by the business.
• Develop and maintain a matrix of all products, and their associated suppliers.
• In line with business needs, manage supplier capacity, priorities and delivery schedules
• Maintain compliance with ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 requirements.
• Work with suppliers to ensure supplied parts and materials meet Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery requirements
Candidates looking to apply for this role should fit the following criteria:
• HNC in mechanical or electronic engineering (or equivalent experience)
• Trained internal or supplier auditor
• Demonstrable experience of managing supplier relationships
• Experience in a supplier quality role or similar
• Experience in a highly regulated industry such as automotive / oil and gas
• Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of quality tools and techniques including auditing.
• Possess an exceptional track record of influencing and persuading a range of key stakeholders
• Ability to prioritise, and organise work in order to achieve deadlines and targets
• Self-motivated, results-driven with a can-do attitude
• Experience of managing and building internal and external relationships
If you would like to discuss the details of the role further, please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: