Team Leader (Documentation Approval)
We have a fantastic new opening for a technical Team Leader to join a world-class specialist chemical company in Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will come from a Chemistry background with experience in documentation and OEM approval, and proven technical expertise in the chemicals sector.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise and lead the Documentation Centre of Excellence (DCoE) team to ensure all developed products are deployed to the market
- Prioritise and manage team work and resources across different regions
- Manage, collect and develop all data for documentation and OEM approval from customers and industry stakeholders
- Proactively contribute to the high safety standard culture and develop and enhance safety processes
- Drive the concept of excellence, quality and improvements across all teams
- Conduct and manage Lubes Product Deployment trainings and ensure that all training is up-to-date
- Manage and regulate the statistical performance metrics of the documentation delivery process and implement necessary improvements
- Prioritise and streamline new processes for documentation process efficiency
- Lead troubleshooting of the systems with internal and external colleagues
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry; or a related scientific discipline
- Proven experience within the Chemicals or fuels industry; knowledge of additives, lubricants, polymers or surfactants would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in documentation approval and developing and deploying products to the market
- Knowledge or experience of the OEM/industry approval process
- Proven skills in resource allocation and planning
- Strong focus on safety and quality values
- Ability to manage expectations across different stakeholders
- Knowledge of market and considerable commercial experience
- Experience of leading small teams would be an advantage
- Exposure to cross-functional collaboration with technology leaders and international clients would be an advantage
- Minimum amount of travel would be required
You will be working for a well-established organisation that is recognised for their leading-edge research and reliability in delivering products. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Harriet Mak or alternatively fill in the contact form below: