A world leading chemical materials company has an exciting opportunity as an Organic Chemist specialising in lubricant additives. The position will be starting within the next month.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Scale up from 10g to 10Kg whilst liaising with chemical engineers
• Prepare a variety of materials within a set time frame
• Build a strong safety culture by delivering risk assessments and maintaining high standards of safety and quality
• Supervise and coach laboratory-based chemists
Experience & Requirements
• Science degree or equivalent
• Strong background in organic chemistry
• Experience in delivering materials to deadlines in a research and development environment
• Approach technical problems with a creative and innovative outlook
• Demonstrated ability to deliver high standard risk assessments
If you think this might be the right role for you send us your CV and apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0191 477 4733 and ask for Lisa Jones or alternatively fill in the contact form below: