Sorry, This Job has expired
Duration: 1 year
A world leading pharmaceutical company is looking to fill two Validation Improvement Officer vacancies within the Technical Development Validation team. The positions will be based at the Montrose site and be for a fixed one-year contract.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensuring site activities associated with validation are in compliance with quality management system requirements, including with relevant GMP requirements
• Participating in all aspects of validation activities for the site as directed by the Technical Development Leaders
• Participating in continuous improvement processes for simplifying validation and manufacturing related processes while also driving improvements in quality and validation effectiveness
• Working in line with department and site requirements, including site KPI’s and standard work activities, as directed by the Technical Development Leaders
• Supporting day-to-day activities associated with maintaining QMS compliance
• Participating in audits and inspections as required
Experience & Requirements
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a scientific or engineering field
• Demonstrable experience in the application of quality/compliance principals within a pharmaceutical environment
• Managing daily operational activities with a positive and proactive ‘zero overdue’ culture
• Experience within validation is not essential, although it would be advantageous
• The successful applicant will be a strong communicator
If you have any questions, or are interested in applying for this role, then please contact Tom Gordon at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply for this job
Already Registered? Login here
If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on and ask for or alternatively fill in the contact form below: