Location East Anglia
Salary £20,000 - £27,000
£20,000 – £27,000 (commensurate with experience) + Benefits
Do you have experience of analytical instrumentation such as GC-MS, HPLC and ICP?
Would you like to work for a growing and successful analytical laboratory?
Due to significant company growth, my client, a large analytical and scientific consultancy, is looking to hire a team of Analytical Chemists to undertake chemical analysis of a variety of samples using modern, analytical instrumentation.
Techniques used will include those for both organic and inorganic analysis – GC-FID, GC-MS, GC-GC-MS, HPLC, ICP-MS & ICP-OES. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop as you will be cross-trained on a wide variety of instruments. As well as sample analysis, you will undertake routine calibration and troubleshooting, solving problems and addressing complex analytical issues as they arise.
The company works to strict quality systems and processes, including ISO14001, ISO17025, UKAS and GLP. The position is commutable from Cambridge, Suffolk, Newmarket, Norfolk, Bury St Edmunds, Essex, and Cambridgeshire.
These opportunities would suit a fresh/recent graduate or an experienced analyst, at any stage in their career.
To be considered for the Analytical Chemist position, you will need the following skills and experience;
- A degree / HNC (or equivalent working experience) in Science such as Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Forensic Science, Pharmaceutical Science, or a related subject.
- An understanding, interest of or direct experience of analytical instruments such as GC-FID, GC-MS, GC-GC-MS, HPLC, ICP-MS & ICP-OES.
- The ability to work within a regulated and quality driven modern laboratory.
- Experience working in fast paced environment.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that will ensure you have a thorough and hands-on expertise in a variety of modern analytical instrumentation.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 07851 246846