Location Cramlington, Newcastle
CY Partners are recruiting Analytical Chemists for a highly reputable Pharmaceutical company based just North of Newcastle in Cramlington. There are two positions available, a permanent and fixed-term contact role.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
· Performing and accurately reporting all analytical procedures with cGMP requirements.
· Investigate and analytical deviations or OOS results, finding the source of the issue.
· Calibrating and maintaining the analytical equipment.
· Follow SOPs as required while developing, evaluating and preparing analytical methods.
· When required perform audits of the laboratory areas and carry out training for less experienced analysts.
· Managing your own process budgets to agreed costs and timelines.
· Creating and maintain close contact with all individuals and teams involved in production, allowing transparency throughout.
The ideal candidate will hold:
· Good honours degree in a related science (or equivalent industrial experience)
· Competent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent laboratory skills, showing GLP/GMP.
· Good IT knowledge.
· Several years’ experience in a similar role using HPLC and GC-MS.
· Experience in ICPMS will be beneficial.
If you would like to apply for the role, submit your CV here or contact George at CY Partners.