Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location Newton Aycliffe
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Lab Chemist on behalf of a Contract Testing Laboratory based in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham on a full time or part time/reduced hours basis.
In this role you will carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording, and analysing of client samples in cooperation with the rest of the lab team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, growing company with a positive team dynamic.
- HNC or higher in Applied Sciences/Chemistry or related subject
- Prior work experience in an analytical laboratory
- Strong knowledge of typically used techniques such as UV,IR, FTIR, HPLC, Wet Chemistry etc.
- Good communication and organisation
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Knowledge or experience working to lab quality systems such as GLP,GMP, UKAS or ISO
- Due to the location of the site, access to personal transport may be a requirement for most.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners